When you want to increase strength and muscle health, prohormones such as 4-DHEA is one way to benefit from optimal health and muscle performance. 4-DHEA is a prohormone that promotes nitrogen retention, strength, and the volume of blood flow to the muscle. Adding 4-DHEA to your strength-training and body building program with have impressive results with fewer side effects.
4-DHEA, or 4-AD, is a prohormone that allows users to benefit from DHEA without the negative side effects of estrogenic overload. 4-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer. DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is hormone produced by the adrenal gland.
The adrenal gland is a gland that is on top of the kidney. It is the main producer of the most important hormones in your body that help regulate your sex hormones and cortisol. You need these hormones for good health and survival. One of the most important hormones produces by the adrenal glands is adrenaline. Your fight or flight reaction to stressful situations comes from these critical hormones on your kidneys.
The hormone DHEA produced by the adrenal glands, but the brain makes it too. DHEA allows for the production f androgens and estrogen, which is a benefit desired most by those who want to increase muscle size and muscle health. As the body ages, DHEA production in the body reduces. The reduction in DHEA in the body leads to hormonal disorders, reduced sexual function, and osteoporosis.
4-DHEA is a prohormone that prompts healthy androgenic activity and may restore DHEA levels in the body. It remains inactive until the processes are triggered at the right time.
What is a Prohormone
Prohormones are an affordable solution for maximum hormone results. Prohormones are compounds that are taken orally. Prohormone means the compound acts are a precursor for a hormone. On their own, they are not effective. Their job is to circulate through the bloodstream. Once the prohormone is converted to a hormone, it regulates hormone levels. Think of a prohormone being a pro-protein that converts to a protein to improve athlete performance and muscle health. 4-DHEA is one such prohormone.
Benefits of 4-Dhea
4-DHEA is a prohormone that resembles the natural DHEA in the body. Benefits of adding 4-DHEA to your health and muscle strength plan are plentiful.
- Low estrogenic side effects commonly associated with anabolic steroids. Estrogenic side effects include increased facial hair, breast in men, smaller breast tissue in women, facial hair in women, small testes in men, and depression. 4-DHEA does not have the same effects. Estrogenic side effects are responsive, so they are the result of increased estrogen.
- Mass gain with increased nitrogen retention in the muscle
- Increased targeted calorie retention for maximum muscle bulking
- Improved immune system activity
- Improved muscle strength
- Decreased recovery time muscle fatigue.
- Similar muscle effects with nontoxic results
4-DHEA is that is needs to be balanced to promote muscle mass, not reduce it. Talk to a health professional about the ways it can be added to meet your specific need. It is essential to include 4-DHEA with cycle support and post cycle therapy. It is also easier to take 4-DHEA in pill form to reduce cost and dosage requirements. 4-DHEA is an oral compound that is highly concentrated and can be absorbed into the body quicker by using our Liposomal capsules.
When you look for where to buy 4-DHEA online, find a reliable supplier who can assist you balancing and cycle support for improved health and muscle performance.
- Chapter 4 The Adrenal Gland: Nussey S, Whitehead S. Oxford: BIOS Scientific Publishers; 2001.
- Regulation of the Adrenal Androgen Biosynthesis
William E Rainey and Yasuhiro Nakamura J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2009 Jun 22.
Published in final edited form as:
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008 Feb; 108(3-5): 281–286.
Published online 2007 Sep 11. doi: [10.1016/j.jsbmb.2007.09.015]
- A Review of Age-Related Dehydroepiandrosterone Decline and Its Association with Well-Known Geriatric Syndromes: Is Treatment Beneficial?
Nikolaos Samaras,corresponding author1,2 Dimitrios Samaras,2,3 Emilia Frangos,4 Alexandre Forster,1 and Jacques Philippe5 Rejuvenation Res. 2013 Aug; 16(4): 285–294.
- Oral Andro-Related Prohormone Supplementation: Do the Potential Risks Outweigh the Benefits?
Broeder CE1.Can J Appl Physiol. 2003 Feb;28(1):102-16.
- Supplementation with Dhea: Effect on Muscle Size, Strength, Quality of Life, and Lipids.
Dayal M1, Sammel MD, Zhao J, Hummel AC, Vandenbourne K, Barnhart KT. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2005 Jun;14(5):391-400.