If you are anything like me, you LOVE cheesecake. Unfortunately, cheesecake isn’t something we should have every day if we are focusing on building lean muscle mass or reducing our body fat (such a shame). But, you know I can’t tell you not to eat cheesecake, right? So, I went and searched high and low to bring you some of the best healthy cheesecake recipes that I could find to help you stay on track with your goals all while allowing you to feel like you’re “cheating” on your nutrition. I don’t know about you, but my mouth is already watering. Let’s check out some of the best healthy cheesecake recipes.
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin flavors don’t need to just be around the Fall holidays, but when you make these pumpkin cheesecake bars for a gathering, you’re going to be the most popular person there regardless of the season. These delicious cheesecake bars are mouth-watering. When you are looking for healthy cheesecake recipes to try, this should definitely be on your list.
Servings: 16 Bars
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (240g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup (183g) pumpkin purée
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla crème stevia
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (75g) brown rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp. (26g) Truvia
- 1 Tbsp. (14g) unsalted butter, melted
- 5 Tbsp. (75mL) nonfat milk, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on an 8×8 baking pan.
- Take the brown rice cereal and dump it into a powerful blender or a food processor and turn it on to create fine crumbs. Dump the cereal crumbs you made into a large bowl and mix in your Truvia. Then, mix in your milk and butter until all contents are mixed thoroughly.
- Pour your crust mixture into the 8×8 baking pan and press it down into place to help it set and mold to the bottom.
- Put your baking pan in the oven for 18-21 minutes. Make sure when you pull it out that the crust is dry and then allow it to cool.
- Next, take your Greek yogurt and cream cheese and mix it together in a large bowl. Make sure the mixture is smooth and not lumpy. Then, mix in your stevia and the pumpkin purée. Next, mix in your egg white. Follow that up with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cornstarch, ginger, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust and spread it out so it evenly coats the crust. Put the baking pan in the oven for 18-22 minutes. Pull out when the center of your cheesecake moves slightly when you gently shake the baking pan.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool and then wrap it in plastic wrap. Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for three hours to allow it to fully set before you decide to slice and enjoy/serve.
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
When you pull this from your list of healthy cheesecake recipes, you’re going to make a lasting impression. Not only is this recipe simple to make, but it’s delicious. Make these to snack on at home or for a gathering surrounded by family and friends and you’ll hear everyone saying “Mmmm” when they try your dessert. This gets two thumbs-up for sure!
Servings: 16 strawberries
- 1 lb. large strawberries
- 18 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup powdered sugar (depending on how sweet you would like them)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Take all of the strawberries to the sink and wash them.
- Remove the top of the strawberries and using a paring knife, cut and clean out the middle of the strawberries (making them somewhat hollow).
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and the powdered sugar. Ensure that there are no lumps and that the mixture is smooth and creamy. Using a Ziplock bag with the corner cut (or an actual piping bag if you have one), fill the inside with the cream cheese you just created.
- Fill all of the strawberries with the mixture.
- Dip the top of each strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs to lightly coat the cream cheese filling.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to eat/serve.
- Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust
Cheesecake AND Oreos? Talk about a match made in heaven! This simple to follow recipe will quickly become one of your favorite healthy cheesecake recipes and one you’ll come back to time and time again. These mini cheesecakes are made to sit on top of one Oreo cookie, making them a quick and easy grab-and-go dessert for you or your guests. It’ll be difficult to walk away when these yummy desserts are out.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 (8-oz) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5.3-oz) container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Take a muffin tin and fill each mold with a cupcake liner. Place one Oreo cookie into each cupcake liner.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and Truvia. Then, add in the vanilla and mix again until all contents are mixed thoroughly.
- Take your two eggs and add them into the bowl one at a time – each time making sure you mix the contents completely.
- Using a spoon, evenly scoop out the mixture and place into each of the cupcake liners (on top of the Oreo cookie).
- Place your muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Pull out and allow to completely cool.
- Then, remove the cupcake liners from the muffin tin and either peel away the liner or keep it on if you wish to use it as a decorative piece when you serve. Grab yourself a utensil and enjoy!