Used primarily in weight loss and energy boosting supplements, caffeine anhydrous is taking the health and fitness supplementation world by storm. Body builders looking to bulk up on straight muscle mass don’t typically utilize caffeine anhydrous supplementation alone, but it’s possible they’re getting bits of doses from different mixes and blends they’re using. At Vaxxen, we use caffeine anhydrous in our Cinerate fat burning supplement. Touted by weight loss experts to be one of the industry’s fastest risers, caffeine anhydrous is suppressing the hunger pains of the overweight population all over the western world!
The Good Effects of Caffeine Anhydrous
Prior to exploring the negative and potentially adverse side effects of caffeine anhydrous supplementation, we want to remind you what it’s been proven useful for. The good far outweighs the bad in both results and frequency in which those results are achieved.
- Creatine Loading Amplification – Caffeine anhydrous stimulates your system so that you are able to take full advantage of the creatine supplementation. Remember that creatine and protein supplementation should be going hand in hand so through caffeine anhydrous dosing, you’re transitively (through creatine) having a positive effect on the protein administration as well.
- Increase in Metabolic Rates and Performance – Without ingesting all the extra garbage that is often found in a nice cup of coffee, straight caffeine anhydrous supplementation allows your body to benefit from energy upticks without altering other properties.
- Peak Strength and Speed Performance – Caffeine Anhydrous margianally improves the pumps and max weight lifts you can do in the gym! This obviously leads to improved performance and overall muscle growth. Similarly, the boost in caffeine gives your body just a little extra energy and power while you’re sprinting. Remember that the next time you want to break your personal speed records!
The Good(er) Effects
Obviously the fitness benefits of caffeine anhydrous are super nice, but they’re not even that important in the grand scheme of things. Caffeine has been found to have positive effects on people struggling with asthma, diabetes, and gallbladder disease. Low blood pressure recovery and memory improvement are also realized when caffeine is consumed.
The Bad Effects
Caffeine anhydrous can be extremely addictive. This is 100% the most common problem with caffeine supplementation. Even if you’re not supplementing… if you drink a lot of soda or coffee and keep your caffeine levels pretty high, try to take a day off. You’ll almost certainly get a headache or become irritable. It’s not unlike trying to quit nicotine use, with the exception that all the other stuff in cigarettes or chewing tobacco are far more harmful than caffeine. There are other, far more uncommon side effects of caffeine anhydrous supplementation:
- High Blood Pressure – Simply regulating the amount of supplementation and taking care of yourself will provide almost immediate high blood pressure relief.
- Anxiety, ADD, and ADHD intensity – While caffeine doesn’t cause these disorders, it certainly can extrapolate them, making them harder to deal with as energy levels rise.
- Epilepsy – Epileptic people need to actively avoid caffeine consumption so that attacks are less frequent and less sever when they do