Out of stockEarn up to 270 Reward Reward Points.
Out of stockEarn up to 270 Reward Reward Points.
Out of stock
Get Jacked and Shredded Fast with The Ripped X Stack!
Many people think improving their physique is like a seesaw between cutting fat and building muscle—if you want to increase one, then the other will have to decrease. This is why the traditional approach for many gym-goers is to alternate between phases of getting shredded and packing on muscle mass.
But what if you could do both at the same time?
The Ripped X Stack can help you do just that.
The Ripped X Stack is our ultimate muscle-building and fat-annihilating supplement combo for those who demand the most from themselves in the gym. These exclusive pro-anabolic agents serve as precursors to some of the most powerful mass-building hormones known to man – nandrolone and 1-testosterone. Even better, the pre-prohormones in The Ripped X Stack do this without the negative consequences and harsh suppressive effects on the endocrine system that using anabolic steroids often brings about. In fact, the ingredients in NOREXX and ANDROXX do not aromatize to estrogen, meaning you stay lean, hard, and dry while packing on muscle and increasing strength.
Drive your anabolic hormone potential without damaging your liver or shrinking your manhood. The Ripped X Stack turns your body into a muscle-building, fat-burning furnace, ready to soak up nutrients for packing on mountains of muscle while you obliterate stubborn body fat. You’ll start seeing results after just 2-3 weeks of using the Ripped X Stack!
Sound too good to be true? We have countless firsthand user reports that back the results of Vaxxen supplements, and we pride ourselves on developing industry-leading formulas based on science and research. Every ingredient you find in The Ripped X Stack was chosen with a specific purpose in mind – to help you build muscle and get ripped!
Here’s a sneak peek at the benefits of The Ripped X Stack:
- Increase Anabolic Hormone Levels without Excess Estrogen Conversion*
- Drastically Increase Your Strength, Power, and Stamina*
- Maximize Lean Muscle Growth and Annihilate Stubborn Body Fat*
- Unleash Your Alpha Male Drive in the Gym*
- Crush Your Workouts and Achieve New Personal Records*
- Recover Faster and Get Back in the Trenches Quicker*
- Avoid the Bloating and Lethargy*
- Contains Pre-Prohormone Agents that are Not Toxic to the Liver*
- Optimal Ingredient Bioavailability via Liposomal Delivery Biotechnology*
Not only that, the ingredients in The Ripped X Stack will give you limitless confidence*, stronger erections for better sex*, and more vitality to conquer each day. Don’t be surprised if you get more attention from the ladies because you won’t be able to hide your sleeve-splitting arms!
All of this is just conjecture without the evidence to back it, so here’s the science behind these products to give you insight into how they work and why you don’t want to miss out on this special promotional stack price!
IN THE STACK
“This stack sounds killer! But how much does this all cost?”
Normally, we would sell these products for over $350, but we’re offering you exclusive promotional pricing of just $269.95 because we want you to take action and start getting results!
Oh, and if you’re still having second thoughts, we will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Shoot us a text or give us a call at 1-888-406-2449, or head on over to our contact page to drop us an email.
Start tearing it up in the gym and build the chiseled physique you’ve always wanted by ordering the Ripped X Stack today!
- Bergink, E. W., Janssen, P. S. L., Turpun, E. W., & Van Der Vies, J. (1985). Comparison of the receptor binding properties of nandrolone and testosterone under in vitro and in vivo conditions. Journal of steroid biochemistry, 22(6), 831-836.
- Friedl, K. E., Dettori, J. R., Hannan Jr, C. J., Patience, T. H., & Plymate, S. R. (1991). Comparison of the effects of high dose testosterone and 19-nortestosterone to a replacement dose of testosterone on strength and body composition in normal men. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology, 40(4-6), 607-IN6.
- Bhasin, S., Storer, T. W., Berman, N., Callegari, C., Clevenger, B., Phillips, J., … & Casaburi, R. (1996). The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men. New England Journal of Medicine, 335(1), 1-7.
- Friedel A, Geyer H, Kamber M, Laudenbach-Leschowsky U, Schänzer W, Thevis M, Vollmer G, Zierau O, Diel P (August 2006). 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties. Toxicol. Lett. 165 (2): 149–55.
- Numazawa, M., Mutsumi, A., Tachibana, M., & Hoshi, K. (1994). Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3, 5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase. Journal of medicinal chemistry, 37(14), 2198-2205.
- Maheshwari, A., Verma, N., Swaroop, A., Bagchi, M., Preuss, H. G., Tiwari, K., & Bagchi, D. (2017). Efficacy of FurosapTM, a novel Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, in enhancing testosterone level and improving sperm profile in male volunteers. International journal of medical sciences, 14(1), 58.
- Sauvaire, Y., Petit, P., Broca, C., Manteghetti, M., Baissac, Y., Fernandez-Alvarez, J., … & Ribes, G. (1998). 4-Hydroxyisoleucine: a novel amino acid potentiator of insulin secretion. Diabetes, 47(2), 206-210.
- Shi, J., Yu, J., Pohorly, J. E., & Kakuda, Y. (2003). Polyphenolics in grape seeds—biochemistry and functionality. Journal of medicinal food, 6(4), 291-299.
- Rigelsky, J. M., & Sweet, B. V. (2002). Hawthorn: pharmacology and therapeutic uses. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 59(5), 417-422.
- Bent, S., Kane, C., Shinohara, K., Neuhaus, J., Hudes, E. S., Goldberg, H., & Avins, A. L. (2006). Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia. New England Journal of Medicine, 354(6), 557-566.
- Rank, N., Michel, C., Haertel, C., Lenhart, A., Welte, M., Meier-Hellmann, A., & Spies, C. (2000). N-acetylcysteine increases liver blood flow and improves liver function in septic shock patients: results of a prospective, randomized, double-blind study. Critical care medicine, 28(12), 3799-3807.
- Abenavoli, L., Capasso, R., Milic, N., & Capasso, F. (2010). Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Phytotherapy Research, 24(10), 1423-1432.
- Hussain, A. A., Mohammed, A. A., Ibrahim, H. H., & Abbas, A. H. (2009). Study the biological activities of Tribulus terrestris extracts. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 57, 433-435.
- Frei, B., Kim, M. C., & Ames, B. N. (1990). Ubiquinol-10 is an effective lipid-soluble antioxidant at physiological concentrations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 87(12), 4879-4883.
- Heber, D., Yip, I., Ashley, J. M., Elashoff, D. A., Elashoff, R. M., & Go, V. L. W. (1999). Cholesterol-lowering effects of a proprietary Chinese red-yeast-rice dietary supplement. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 69(2), 231-236.