$49.99Earn up to 50 Reward Reward Points.
$49.99Earn up to 50 Reward Reward Points.
Keto1 Mind is the world’s first keto nootropic supplement, formulated with evidence-based ingredients that help you stay on-task, motivated, focused, and ready to conquer each and every day. Keto1 Mind contains the most powerful nootropics in a precise ratio, working to optimize your body’s natural production of neurotransmitters that regulate mental acuity, mood, and cognition (namely serotonin, dopamine, and acetylcholine.)
Keto1 Mind is the world’s first keto nootropic supplement, formulated with evidence-based ingredients that for help you stay on-task, motivated, focused, and ready to conquer each and every day. Keto1 Mind contains the most powerful nootropics in a precise ratio, working to optimize your body’s natural production of neurotransmitters that regulate mental acuity, mood, and cognition (namely serotonin, dopamine, and acetylcholine.)
Keto1 Mind also works to defend your neurons and astrocytes against eurotoxins and degenerative processes that increase your risk of cognitive dysfunction and reduce your focus, memory, and concentration.
To ensure complete compliance with keto lifestyles, Keto1 Mind contains no unnecessary fillers or sweeteners that can take you out of ketosis. (This nootropic formula is also ideal for those who aren’t on the keto diet.) Since Keto1 Mind is a stimulant-free supplement, you may combine it with stimulant-based products such as Keto1 Ablaze and Fulcrum.
- Optimizes Neurotransmitter Function
- Enhances Blood and Oxygen Delivery to the Brain
- Increases Focus and Concentration
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Provides Key Compounds that Increase Alertness and Motivation
- Blocks Oxidative Stress & Neurodegenerative Processes in the Brain
- Promotes Ketone Production
MAXIMIZE YOUR MOTIVATION & DRIVE
Keto1 Mind works rapidly to increase concentration, motivation and cognitive function by providing you with clinical doses of “smart drugs” that are backed by peer-reviewed research. It is the ultimate keto “brain fuel” for elevating your drive and focus, naturally. Even better, Keto1 Mind is a non-stimulant formula and won’t leave you feeling jittery or make you crash like many conventional nootropic supplements on the market.
OPTIMIZE MENTAL PERFORMANCE TO ACCOMPLISH MORE
Keto1 Mind is a versatile mental performance supplement that will give you clean, lasting energy and focus throughout the day. Whether you’re an elite athlete searching for a boost before you hit the gym, a student who wants an extra “kick” to study before an exam, or a business professional that’s looking to get more work done at the office, Keto1 Mind will help optimize your cognitive function and mental acuity for hours on end.
POWERFUL KETO NOOTROPIC FORMULA WITH CLINICALLY EFFECTIVE DOSES
Keto1 Mind contains the most powerful nootropics in doses backed by research and clinical trials from universities and renowned publications around the globe. Instead of giving you an egregious amount of stimulants and bogus compounds that do nothing, Keto1 Mind contains ingredients that nourish your brain and help you tap into your true cognitive potential.
BHB is the most potent exogenous ketone with a diverse range of benefits throughout the body. Essentially, by consuming Keto1 Mind, your body gets an “instant” source of BHB to utilize, thereby promoting ketosis and inducing a variety of therapeutic metabolic adaptations.
New scientific studies on BHB and its effects on the brain are being published seemingly every week that passes. The findings thus far are nothing short of compelling, with research showing BHB helps reduce food cravings, enhance cognitive function, fight inflammation, block age-related neurodegeneration.
Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a distinct group of saturated fats that contain between 8 – 12 carbons in their fatty-acid chain component. MCTs are not your “usual” dietary saturated fats. In fact, they are digested and absorbed through completely separate pathways than the majority of saturated fats found in the typical American diet (which tends to be high in processed long-chain triglycerides/LCTs).
While LCTs are primarily packed into chylomicrons and transported through the lymphatic system, MCTs are rapidly absorbed through the portal system. In addition, MCTs are capable of entering mitochondria without carnitine; LCTs, on the other hand, require carnitine to enter mitochondria.
In other words, MCTs are a much superior source of energy than LCTs and even sugar. While the access of certain fatty acids from circulation into the brain is still rather misunderstood, MCTs appear to increase cognitive function and promote neurogenesis by helping synthesize ketones (which can readily cross the blood-brain barrier and provide energy for neurons and astrocytes).
L-tyrosine is an essential amino acid that serves as a precursor to the dopamine – a neurotransmitter that modulates motivation and feeling of pleasure. In fact, the rewarding feelings of virtually everything pleasurable in life are governed by dopamine, whether it’s eating a rich piece of chocolate cake or climaxing during sex. Naturally, if your brain lacks dopamine, your motivation will plummet and you won’t be able to focus much at all. By supplementing with L-tyrosine, you support the synthesis of dopamine (particularly in the brain), thereby encouraging drive, focus, and cognitive function.
Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract
Bacopa monnieri, also known as water hyssop, is a perennial herb revered by civilizations throughout history for its medicinal properties; in fact, bacopa is colloquially referred to as “Mother Nature’s brain tonic” and “medhya rasayana” (an herb that sharpens the intellect and mind).
In Ayurveda (traditional medicine of India), bacopa is commonly used for reducing anxiety, alleviating stress, enhancing memory/learning, as well as protecting the brain from toxins. The leaves of bacopa are rich in distinct phytochemicals that govern these benefits, particularly bacosides, bacosterols, and bacosine, which appear to modulate the serotonergic and cholinergic neurotransmitter systems.
A recent clinical study of sixty medical students found that the students who consumed bacopa leaf extract daily performed significantly better on trial exams than those who took a placebo, suggesting that this herb has profound benefits for cognition.
Choline is one of the most overlooked micronutrients in the diet. This B vitamin is necessary for helping your body synthesize acetylcholine – a crucial neurotransmitter that regulates cognitive function and mental performance. In a deceptive fashion, many nootropic formulas claim to contain choline but they use an inferior form with poor bioavailability – known as choline bitartrate.
This is why Keto1 Mind contains the most bioavailable form of choline: Alpha-GPC, which is broken down into glycerol phosphate and free choline by gastrointestinal mucosa.
Recent human studies suggest that alpha-GPC can promote both physical and mental performance just as effectively as caffeine. The advantage of alpha-GPC over caffeine is that it’s not stimulatory toward the central nervous system.
On a per-gram basis, blueberries are one of the richest natural sources of polyphenols antioxidants, particularly proanthocyanidins, which are distinct flavonoids that appear to reduce the risk of cancer and vascular diseases. While a myriad of polyphenols originate from fruits and vegetables, the proanthocyanidins in blueberries are correlated with reduced inflammation and enhanced cell-to-cell signaling, which in turn protects neurons from degenerative processes. Supplementing with Keto1 Mind is one of the most practical ways to get the benefits of polyphenols from blueberries without having to worry about the fruit sugar content taking you out of ketosis.
L-Theanine is a distinct amino acid naturally found in green tea leaves (albeit in small amounts) and has a chemical structure quite similar to glutamate and GABA. This nootropic is becoming quite popular in sports supplements thanks to its innate capacity to enhance mental acuity and alertness without stimulating the central nervous system.
Research shows that L-theanine readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and modulates electral signal activity in the brain (specifically by increasing alpha brain waves). In turn, L-theanine promotes a sense of alertness while also reducing anxiety and stress.
This is the main reason why L-theanine has synergistic effects with CNS stimulants like caffeine. Moreover, L-theanine has antioxidant actions in the brain and helps eliminate neurotoxins from the CNS. If you’re the type who enjoys a good cup of coffee to start your day, L-theanine is a nootropic you should be taking.
Bioavailable B Vitamins
Keto1 Mind is rounded out with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable B vitamins, which are arguably the most important vitamins for promoting healthy brain function and longevity. In fact, observational studies suggest that B vitamin deficiencies (especially B9 and B12) are correlated with a significant increase in the risk of neurodegenerative diseases and cognitive dysfunction.
Sure enough, recent clinical research found that regular supplementation with B vitamins can help protect the brain from neurodegeneration and bolster mental performance (signifying the essentiality of these micronutrients).
While you should try and get plenty of B vitamins from whole foods, eating large amounts of fruit and certain vegetables (which are rich in B vitamins) can take you out of ketosis. As such, supplementing with Keto1 Mind is a practical way to help you meet your B vitamin needs on the keto diet.
DIRECTION & INGREDIENTS
As a dietary supplement, take six (6) capsules once daily before breakfast. Do not exceed six (6) capsules daily.
For use by healthy adults only. Not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Seek advice from a healthcare professional if you have any pre-existing conditions to ensure it is safe to take this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Elamin, M., Ruskin, D. N., Masino, S. A., & Sacchetti, P. (2017) . Ketone-based metabolic therapy: is increased NAD+ a primary mechanism?. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience, 10, 377.
- Puchalska, P., & Crawford, P. A. (2017). Multi-dimensional roles of ketone bodies in fuel metabolism, signaling, and therapeutics. Cell metabolism, 25(2), 262-284.
- Augustin, K., Khabbush, A., Williams, S., Eaton, S., Orford, M., Cross, J. H., … & Williams, R. S. (2018). Mechanisms of action for the medium-chain triglyceride ketogenic diet in neurological and metabolic disorders. The Lancet Neurology, 17(1), 84-93.
- Wise, R. A. (2004). Dopamine, learning and motivation. Nature reviews neuroscience, 5(6), 483.
- Jongkees, B. J., Hommel, B., Kühn, S., & Colzato, L. S. (2015). Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands—A review. Journal of psychiatric research, 70, 50-57.
- Nemetchek, M. D., Stierle, A. A., Stierle, D. B., & Lurie, D. I. (2017). The Ayurvedic plant Bacopa monnieri inhibits inflammatory pathways in the brain. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 197, 92-100.
- Stough, C., Singh, H., & Zangara, A. (2015). Mechanisms, efficacy, and safety of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) for cognitive and brain enhancement. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015.
- Ohta, T., Nakamura, S., Nakashima, S., Oda, Y., Matsumoto, T., Fukaya, M., … & Matsuda, H. (2016). Chemical structures of constituents from the whole plant of Bacopa monniera. Journal of natural medicines, 70(3), 404-411.
- Kumar, N., Abichandani, L. G., Thawani, V., Gharpure, K. J., Naidu, M. U. R., & Venkat Ramana, G. (2016). Efficacy of Standardized Extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacognize®) on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016.
- Parker, A. G., Byars, A., Purpura, M., & Jager, R. (2015). The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(Suppl 1).
- Marcus, L. R. (2016). Evaluation of the Effects of Alpha Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline and Caffeine on Strength, Explosive Ability, Cognition and Growth Hormone Levels. University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Neto, C. C. (2007). Cranberry and blueberry: evidence for protective effects against cancer and vascular diseases. Molecular nutrition & food research, 51(6), 652-664.
- Johnson, M. H., de Mejia, E. G., Fan, J., Lila, M. A., & Yousef, G. G. (2013). Anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins from blueberry–blackberry fermented beverages inhibit markers of inflammation in macrophages and carbohydrate‐utilizing enzymes in vitro. Molecular nutrition & food research, 57(7), 1182-1197.
- Sarris, J., Byrne, G. J., Cribb, L., Oliver, G., Murphy, J., Macdonald, P., … & Ee, C. (2019). L-theanine in the adjunctive treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of psychiatric research, 110, 31-37.
- Dodd, F. L., Kennedy, D. O., Riby, L. M., & Haskell-Ramsay, C. F. (2015). A double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the effects of caffeine and L-theanine both alone and in combination on cerebral blood flow, cognition and mood. Psychopharmacology, 232(14), 2563-2576.
- Saeed, M., Naveed, M., Arif, M., Kakar, M. U., Manzoor, R., El-Hack, M. E. A., … & Karthik, K. (2017). Green tea (Camellia sinensis) and L-theanine: Medicinal values and beneficial applications in humans—A comprehensive review. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 95, 1260-1275.
- Cheng, D., Kong, H., Pang, W., Yang, H., Lu, H., Huang, C., & Jiang, Y. (2016). B vitamin supplementation improves cognitive function in the middle aged and elderly with hyperhomocysteinemia. Nutritional neuroscience, 19(10), 461-466.
- Moll, R., & Davis, B. (2017). Iron, vitamin B12 and folate. Medicine, 45(4), 198-203.
- Jernerén, F., Elshorbagy, A. K., Oulhaj, A., Smith, S. M., Refsum, H., & Smith, A. D. (2015). Brain atrophy in cognitively impaired elderly: the importance of long-chain ω-3 fatty acids and B vitamin status in a randomized controlled trial, 2. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 102(1), 215-221.
We’re all family with the brain fog associated with being in ketosis and restricting your carbohydrate intake, so we formulated a keto-friendly nootropic supplement to counteract this. Keto1 Mind helps enhance cognitive function, improve mood, boost focus, increase motivation, and protect the brain from oxidative stress, all while helping you stay in ketosis!
This product can be taken at any time during the day. In the morning with your coffee, before you need to study for a big test or before a workout to enhance your level of focus. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the laser-like focus of Keto1 Mind.
We recommend no more than 2 full servings (12 capsules total) within a 24-hour period.
You sure can. This is a performance-driven formula designed to get your brain firing on all cylinders. Whether you’re a gamer, desk jockey, athlete, computer programmer, student, or someone just looking for a mental boost, Keto1 Mind is for you!
Nope! This is a stimulant-free nootropic formula and won’t cause you to become dependent on it, nor will you feel withdrawal effects if you miss a dose. Feel free to stack Keto1 Mind with other stimulant-containing supplements, though! Many people like to take Keto1 Ablaze with Keto1 Mind for a synergistic fat loss arsenal!