Keto1 BHB Capsules
$24.99Earn up to 25 Reward Reward Points.
Keto1 BHB Capsules
$24.99Earn up to 25 Reward Reward Points.
Keto1 BHB Capsules contain pure bioavailable beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts from patented goBHB®, the best exogenous ketones on the market for enhancing ketosis. Complementary to our premium BHB supplement Keto1, Keto1 BHB capsules are designed for those who want a convenient pill form of ketones that help optimize the benefits of their ketogenic lifestyle and overall wellness.
Keto1 BHB Capsules
Pure BHB Salts for Your Ketogenic Lifestyle
Keto1 BHB Capsules contain pure bioavailable beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts from patented goBHB®, which is pharmaceutical-grade and proven to augment ketosis. Complementary to our premium exogenous ketone supplement Keto1, these BHB capsules are designed for those who want to optimize the benefits of their ketogenic lifestyle and overall wellness.
- Rapidly induce nutritional ketosis
- Promote healthy blood sugar levels
- Increase energy and cognitive function
- Support lean muscle tissue and fat burning
- Enhance athletic performance
Why Use Keto1 BHB Capsules?
Keto1 BHB Capsules are a practical and precise way to support your ketogenic lifestyle and promote ketosis. Keto1 BHB Capsules are especially useful when you’re on the go and don’t have access to a powdered BHB supplement (like Keto1) or a shaker cup.
In addition, Keto1 BHB Capsules are the best form of isolated exogenous ketones on the market since the only active ingredients are pure BHB salts. It’s also easier to control the exact amount of BHB you consume with Keto1 BHB Capsules (each capsule provides 500 mg of BHB).
What’s Not in Keto1 BHB Capsules
|No GMOs||No Food Coloring||No Wheat/Gluten||No Sugar or Sweeteners||No Artificial Preservatives|
Enhance Cognitive Function and Reduce Food Cravings
Keto1 BHB Capsules provide the necessary fuel for your brain to synthesize phospholipids, which help facilitate neuron growth and myelination. In turn, BHB capsules enhance your cognitive function and mental acuity throughout the day. BHB is also known to reduce hunger signals, thereby stopping any sugar or food cravings you might have during the day (this is especially useful if you’re just starting the ketogenic diet).
Increase Energy and Avoid the Keto Flu
Keto1 BHB Capsules are the most versatile exogenous ketones, giving you more flexibility and convenience than any BHB supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 500 mg of pure BHB salts that give you clean, lasting energy and help fend off any symptoms of the keto flu you might experience during the first few weeks of low-carb dieting. This makes the transition of your body becoming “fat-adapted” much smoother and less stressful.
Pharmaceutical-Grade goBHB® Salts for Optimal Results
Every bottle of Keto1 BHB Capsules is made the United States in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility. This ensures that Vaxxen Labs products are compliant with the same safety and quality standards as pharmaceuticals. Even better, Keto1 BHB Capsules contain patented goBHB® salts, which are the gold standard of exogenous ketones and unrivaled in purity and potency.
Science of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB)
Beta-hydroxybutyrate, also commonly referred to as beta-hydroxybutyric acid or BHB, is technically not a ketone in terms of its chemical structure but acts like a ketone physiologically (and is thus classified as one).
There are three distinct ketones made as part of fat metabolism in the human body: acetone, acetoacetate, and beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). These organic molecules are subsequently used by mitochondria (cellular “energy generators”) to provide an alternative fuel source when glucose/sugar isn’t readily available. This is why the ketogenic diet is very low in carbohydrates, as this forces your body to rely on fat for energy (thereby increasing ketone production).
The goBHB® found in Keto1 BHB Capsules works identically to the BHB your body produces on the ketogenic diet.
So, what makes BHB more beneficial than acetone and acetoacetate?
BHB is the most potent ketone body in terms of either being utilized directly by tissues or being oxidized to acetoacetate and then utilized. Moreover, BHB appears to have distinct metabolic benefits that are not seen with acetoacetate or acetone.
For example, recent research has shown that BHB effectively amplifies muscle protein synthesis and reduces lactate production during intense exercise. In other words, BHB can help with muscle building and enhance training performance.
In fact, even in athletes who consume higher-carb diets, exogenous ketones are utilized by working muscle tissue and have glucose-sparing actions (thereby promoting stamina and endurance).
There are a multitude of health benefits In addition to the performance-enhancing aspects of BHB, including enhanced cognition, reduced inflammation, decreased risk of cancer, improved appetite regulation, and prevention of neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, etc.).
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the immense potential of exogenous ketones. BHB salts are truly “the next big thing” in dietary supplementation.
DIRECTION & INGREDIENTS
Take two (2) capsules 1-2 times daily with or without food.
For use by healthy adults only. Not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Seek advice from a healthcare professional if you have any pre-existing conditions to ensure it is safe to take this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Clarke, K., Evans, R., & Cox, P. (2016). Metabolism of exogenous ketones.(Doctoral dissertation, University of Oxford).
- Dewille, J. W., & Horrocks, L. A. (1992). Synthesis and turnover of myelin phospholipids and cholesterol. Myelin: biology and chemistry. Boca Raton: CRC Press. p, 213-234.
- Stubbs, B. J., Cox, P. J., Evans, R. D., Cyranka, M., Clarke, K., & de Wet, H. (2018). A ketone ester drink lowers human ghrelin and appetite. Obesity, 26(2), 269-273.
- Cox, P. J., & Clarke, K. (2014). Acute nutritional ketosis: implications for exercise performance and metabolism. Extreme physiology & medicine,3(1), 1.
- Shimazu T, Hirschey MD, Newman J, He W, Shirakawa K, Le Moan N, Grueter CA, Lim H, Saunders LR, Stevens RD, Newgard CB, Farese RV Jr, de Cabo R, Ulrich S, Akassoglou K& Verdin E (2013). ESuppression of oxidative stress by β‐hydroxybutyrate, an endogenous histone deacetylase inhibitor Science 339, 211–214.
- Evans, M., Cogan, K. E., & Egan, B. (2017). Metabolism of ketone bodies during exercise and training: physiological basis for exogenous supplementation. The Journal of physiology, 595(9), 2857-2871.
- Stellingwerff T, Spriet LL, Watt MJ, Kimber NE, Hargreaves M, Hawley JA & Burke LM (2006). Decreased PDH activation and glycogenolysis during exercise following fat adaptation with carbohydrate restoration. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 290, E380–E388.
- Veech RL (2004). The therapeutic implications of ketone bodies: the effects of ketone bodies in pathological conditions: ketosis, ketogenic diet, redox states, insulin resistance, and mitochondrial metabolism. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 70, 309–319.
- Puchalska, P., & Crawford, P. A. (2017). Multi-dimensional roles of ketone bodies in fuel metabolism, signaling, and therapeutics. Cell metabolism, 25(2), 262-284.
goBHB® are trademarked exogenous ketones (BHB salts) that are the highest purity on the market, helping fuel your mind and body.
Throughout the day to help increase your blood ketone concentrations and maintain ketosis. We’ve encapsulated the BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) for convenience during your busy keto lifestyle.
We recommend taking 2-3 servings of Keto1 Capsules spread throughout the day.
Yes, they are 100% stimulant- and caffeine-free!