It’s a simple formula: reduce calories and you’ll start losing weight. Experts recommend reducing calories by 500 calories per day to lose one pound each week. That’s a simple solution to losing excess weight, right?! Not always. As your stomach starts growling, and you continue to reduce what you’re eating, your body might think food is scarce. If your body is convinced there isn’t enough food to go around, it will produce more of the hormone, ghrelin, known as the “hunger hormone”, to encourage you to eat. For some people, dieting isn’t as easy as just counting and reducing calories. Sometimes the hunger is so great that it becomes difficult to comfortably reduce your caloric intake. Some people need an appetite suppressant to turn off the hunger cues their body is giving them so they can reach their weight loss goals. Here’s how to choose the best appetite suppressant options for your needs.
Natural Appetite Suppressants
When we think of appetite suppressants, most of us think of drugs or supplements that make us feel full so we don’t eat. They’re also called diet pills. But not all appetite suppressants come in pill form. In fact, there are things you can do to naturally trick your brain into thinking you’ve had more to eat, and therefore reduce your appetite.
Use the Power of Your Nose
Studies have shown that when people smell bananas, green apples, peppermint, or vanilla they eat fewer calories. For example, in a study of people who inhaled a peppermint scent every two hours that they were awake, they consumed 2,700 fewer calories over the course of a week than they normally did. Try burning peppermint or vanilla candles.
Drink Green Tea
Consuming green tea extract has been shown in numerous studies to stimulate weight loss results compared to a placebo. The effects of 857 milligrams of green tea extract on a group of adults over 12 weeks showed lower levels of ghrelin hormone compared to the control group not taking green tea extract.
Eat High-Fiber Foods
Foods that are high in fiber are also nutritionally dense. They make you feel full, and since they are digested slowly they help suppress the appetite. Popular choices for high-fiber foods include non-starchy fresh vegetables, chia seeds, beans, legumes, or berries.
While these natural appetite suppressants may help you reduce your appetite and lose weight, the best appetite suppressants offer quicker results and additional health benefits.
Cinerate Fat Burner and Appetite Suppressant
The best appetite suppressant not only eliminates hunger, but it also works to burn excess body fat. Cinerate is our fat burner that works to get you into a caloric deficit so you can lose weight without feeling hungry all the time. It also provides improved focus and increased energy – two benefits that will give you the ability to put in more effort at the gym to get faster results. Because Cinerate contains a stimulant (Caffeine Anhydrous), you will want to take it right before you eat breakfast or early in the day. This will help fuel you with the energy you need to get your workout in and go about your day, but prevent it from keeping you awake all night.
It only makes sense that you’re going to be putting your body in a calorie deficit by avoiding being hungry, after all. If you aren’t hungry, you don’t need to fight the nagging temptation to devour everything in sight and you can instead focus on consuming only the foods that will help you get the nutrients you need while staying on the path dictated by whatever physical goals you want to achieve.
The Best Appetite Suppressant isn’t Always the Same
Not everybody in the market for appetite suppression supplementation is going to find the same success with one singular solution. Body type, age, medical conditions, race, gender, and goals all come in to play when trying to decide what appetite suppressant is right for you. We’ve taken the liberty to break down a few of the big categories so that you can try out the suggested suppressant(s) that are right for you…
- “I’m overweight and want to maximize weight loss.”
- Garcinia Cambogia – The hype is real. It’s always thought to be that there is no magic pill to help you lose weight. That’s partially true, but less so when you’re talking about garcinia cambogia. This product suppresses your hunger to the point that you may literally forget to eat. You’ll need to force yourself. Coupled with the metabolism increase, it makes the most powerful weight loss supplement out there.
- Caffeine – Have you ever noticed that a cup of black coffee, coming in at less than 5 calories, can get rid of your hunger for sometimes hours at a time? There is a reason for that. Caffeine is an all natural appetite suppressant.
- “I want to stave off hunger pains and focus on muscle growth.”
- Whey Protein – WHEYXX is ideal for people who are comfortable with their fat levels but want to get the most out of muscle building workouts. Low in calories and high in protein means you’ll be increasing muscle mass in no time. Protein keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
- Creatine – Couple this with healthy protein intake and juice up the muscle gains. Creatine can be found in a variety of supplements and foods.
- “Losing this post-pregnancy flab is impossible!”
- Turmeric – Women all over the world have found Turmeric to be a successful appetite suppression agent. Aromatase is what makes estrogen a fat inducing agent. Turmeric simply reduces aromatase with a modest caloric level.
- “I’m too old to lose a few pounds.”
- Phentermine – Specifically designed for the aging. To be coupled with a healthy diet and productive lifestyle, phentermine fits the bill for people approaching the golden years and struggling to fill their free time with activities that don’t include food consumption. A pill a day keeps the fat shaming away…