Way back in April we wrote about the best weight loss supplements on the market. We’re calling your attention to this article because it’s important to understand that a major piece of weight loss supplementation is appetite suppression. Many of the best appetite suppressants make the best weight loss supplements. It only makes sense that you’re going to be putting your body in a calorie deficit by avoiding being hungry, after all. If you aren’t hungry, you don’t need to fight the nagging temptation to devour everything in sight and you can instead focus on consuming only the foods that will help you get the nutrients you need while staying on the path dictated by whatever physical goals you want to achieve.
The Best Appetite Suppressant isn’t Always the Same
Not everybody in the market for appetite suppression supplementation is going to find the same success with one singular solution. Body type, age, medical conditions, race, gender, and goals all come in to play when trying to decide what appetite suppressant is right for you. We’ve taken the liberty to break down a few of the big categories so that you can try out the suggested suppressant(s) that are right for you…
- “I’m overweight and want to maximize weight loss.”
- Garcinia Cambogia – The hype is real. It’s always thought to be that there is no magic pill to help you lose weight. That’s partially true, but less so when you’re talking about garcinia cambogia. This product suppresses your hunger to the point that you may literally forget to eat. You’ll need to force yourself. Coupled with the metabolism increase, it makes the most powerful weight loss supplement out there.
- Caffeine – Have you ever noticed that a cup of black coffee, coming in at less than 5 calories, can get rid of your hunger for sometimes hours at a time? There is a reason for that. Caffeine is an all natural appetite suppressant.
- “I want to stave off hunger pains and focus on muscle growth.”
- Whey Protein – WHEYXX is ideal for people who are comfortable with their fat levels but want to get the most out of muscle building workouts. Low in calories and high in protein means you’ll be increasing muscle mass in no time. Protein keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
- Creatine – Couple this with healthy protein intake and juice up the muscle gains. Creatine can be found in a variety of supplements and foods.
- “Losing this post-pregnancy flab is impossible!”
- Turmeric – Women all over the world have found Turmeric to be a successful appetite suppression agent. Aromatase is what makes estrogen a fat inducing agent. Turmeric simply reduces aromatase with a modest caloric level.
- “I’m too old to lose a few pounds.”
- Phentermine – Specifically designed for the aging. To be coupled with a healthy diet and productive lifestyle, phentermine fits the bill for people approaching the golden years and struggling to fill their free time with activities that don’t include food consumption. A pill a day keeps the fat shaming away…